Featured Not resolved
3.0

I ordered purple wristband with light teal lettering...What I rec'd was purple wristband with Dark green lettering.

You have to be close to even read the writing. Very dissatisfied with this product. They did say they would "Courtesy Refund" me $ 10 . That does not solve my problem.

I now have 200 wristbands that do not match my t-shirts that I have for an event. I do understand some variation but this was extreme. The bands do no good if they can't be read.

I would NOT recommend that you order from this company.They really don't seem to care about customer satisfaction.

MommaG wrote the review because of bad quality at 24 Hour Wristbands and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants 24 Hour Wristbands to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most ease of design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands and 24 hour wristbands customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments