Green Cove Springs, Florida
Featured Not resolved
3.0

I ordered purple wristband with light teal lettering...What I rec'd was purple wristband with Dark green lettering.

You have to be close to even read the writing. Very dissatisfied with this product. They did say they would "Courtesy Refund" me $ 10 . That does not solve my problem.

I now have 200 wristbands that do not match my t-shirts that I have for an event. I do understand some variation but this was extreme. The bands do no good if they can't be read.

I would NOT recommend that you order from this company.They really don't seem to care about customer satisfaction.

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Ease of design.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Looks what we found inside APPLE STRUDEL from COSTCO (TIJUANA ZONA RIO) Costco " in 02 june 2017 i went to Costco in tijuana, near of zona Rio to buy some stuf and i buy also one box of Strudel of Apple. but..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more