2.0

Learned my lesson. If they don't have a facebook page, that's a clue.

Someone else here said to check the BBB. Should have done that. At least I think I caught it before the real trouble began. Still lost a couple of hours I'll never get back.

I did business with this company 6 months ago and there was no problem.

Then this time the free shipping wasn't free. I bit the bullet and paid the total presented which was about $42. I didn't get an email confirmation. Went to check my account and the order wasn't there.

Checked again later that day and it was but they charged me close to $58. Called them and they told me they tack on $15 for the 100 FREE wristbands. It's a service fee and I should have read about it in the small print. I found it but it wasn't easy to find.

Anyway, it seems illegal to me to add on money after you agree to pay a total that is clearly displayed. They offered to remove the charge and I told them they lost my business and I wanted a refund. They said they'd do that and I'd receive a ticket in five minute requesting the refund and another one in the morning confirming the refund was issued because I had requested it within the prescribed 24 hours. I got no emails, no tickets.

So I created my own ticket threatening to involve my bank if this wasn't resolved fast. The auto reply said they'd deal with the issue and let me know within 24 hours. It's now two days and I've heard nothing. This has to be illegal.

Someone please tell me if they know. I documented almost everything with screen saves. Would love to have the authorities go after them because it's clear I was lucky. If you don't contest it fast, I'll be you get no refund.

Btw, when you call you have to wait up to 30 minutes to talk with someone. The reason there should be obvious. People expect free things to be free. Then, when you start talking the connection "mysteriously" goes bad as soon as they know what you're calling about.

At least that was my experience. It took three attempts and mentioning the connection issue to finally get a decent connection. Then they made promises they didn't keep.

I would strongly suggest staying away from this company. While on hold I found three companies that looked way more legit, gave you 100 free wristbands that were free, and charged less than I was originally charged by a couple of bucks.

This person wrote the review because of "upset by less than honorable business practices" of 24 hour wristbands silicone wristband from 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants 24 Hour Wristbands to "please do business in an honorable way or close up shop".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad business practice and customer service is not friendly. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1226707

Update: The just don't care. Never contacted me regardong the customer service ticket.

Never contacted me regarding this complaint.

I wasted a lot of time and almost some money dealing with their shenanigans. Hard to believe a company capable of making a lot of honest money can be this bad.