I ordered wristbands for an event and designed them online, which they were delivered promptly. Upon arrival, I did not receive the correct size or color ordered.

I called customer service, a ticket was created, someone was supposed to call me within 24hours. Forty-eight hours later, no one ever called. So, I called customer service and was placed on hold, the recorded message said I was "caller 18 waiting to speak with a representative". When I was next in line to speak with someone, I was disconnected.

I called back and the same thing happened again and again. This cycle repeated the next day too, except I was caller #17. I attempted the online chat but there was no record of my order number. Apparently, the order number listed on your email receipt is not the same order number used to placed an order.

BOTTOM LINE: I RECEIVED DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE AND COMPANY DID NOT WANT TO CORRECT THEIR WRONG.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A PHANTOM CUSTOMER SERIVICE. BEWARE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 24 hour wristbands wristband from 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Wristbands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I did today on them.