Long story short, I have been dealing with my issue for way too long. I ordered 200 powder blue bands in memory of my son.

I told them I needed Carolina Blue like the past 700 we had 6 years ago. They said they knew what Carolina Blue was and that Powder Blue was the closest color, I agree it sounds like the right color. I received the bracelets and they are Mint Green. The company will only, after me being persistent, offered me 15% refund and 10% off new order.

I am still out a lot of money. Powder Blue is a light blue, no matter what country you live in, and Mint Green is a light green. So needless to say, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU DONT CARE WHAT COLOR YOU GET AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY, SINCE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU HARDLY AT ALL. I could have put the money I lost here, towards the charity we help out with my Sons Memorial Fund.

I find it sad that Manager with this company does not believe in keeping customers happy. I am now going to report to BBB, it looks like they have many complaints there already, so they do not care about their clients. I have attached a photo of our original Carolina blue bracelets and the mint green that we were sent.

This is my son on right with a precious handicap little boy as he did mission work. Notice the little boy wearing Carolina Blue.

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments