NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!unless you are willing to read the fine print.

I ordered wristbands for an event and 9 buisness days later they are still in production although 4 day production is displayed. I will not have these for my event. After talking to 3 customer service reps who think I should know that the Chinese New Year slows production and that 4 day is the minumum. To them the good news is that i get a 5% discount and a refund to ground shipping so that i can get my bands a minumum of 1 week AFTER my event.

If you actually want your product before you need it go somewhere else.

if you actually think this company cares about you as a customer then think again.

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Worthington, Ohio, United States #639714

I have had this same problem. I wouldn't be so upset if I hadn't received a notice 5 days before my event that my order had completely shipped. No - this is just the *** promo shirt. They show a brand new factory in Texas,(converted walmart) but their product is really made in China! If I had known the product wasn't going to make it in time, I could have found a replacement, but spent 2 days on the phone getting lied to instead! Here's their ownership info: PRESIDENT AZIZ AL MANSOOR

DIRECTOR AZIZ AL MANSOOR

SECRETARY MASHNOON AHMED

DIRECTOR MASHNOON AHMED

VICE PRESI MUEEN AKHTAR

DIRECTOR MUEEN AKHTAR

jonathanwillfill

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@hotmail.com ), Please get back to me .

Best Regards

Jonathan

Austin, Texas, United States #609480

I was very glad to hear from the head of customer service who worked hard to resolve my issues. It took going to the top but she was very nice and extrememly helpful. Thanks imprint.