2.6
Ease of Use

I have ordered from 24 hour wristbands 16 times. This one will be the last.

I ordered 200 (100 ordered + 100 free) wristbands of Feb 16 2018 for an event on March 2. I chose to pay $49 to have the wristbands made in the US and approximate $.25 per wristband in shipping to get the wristbands on Feb 28. It is now March 8 and I still have not received the wristbands and Max the guy I talked to today said I would have the wristbands next week. On Feb 28th I started the inquiry through their online ticketing system into if my wristbands would be delivered by end of day, since order still said pending on the website.

In response to my inquiry Tazwar said that the Feb 28 date that I paid extra to receive the wristbands by was only an estimated date and If I had wanted them by a specific date, I should have chosen a rush option (Remember I paid extra to have the wristbands by the 28th) I asked what the purpose of picking and paying for a delivery date was if they were not going to have the product to me by this date. They told me because I didn't choose rush production the date I choose didn't mean I would receive the wristbands by the date. The response I got was that Standard production took 7 days. (Just got an email on March 8th saying they were packaging it and shipping the product) They also said the best they could do was deliver by the first week in March and offered me a 10% refund which is less than what I paid for shipping to have it here on Feb 28th.

I was also told that my order was delayed due to the Chinese New Year (Remember I paid $49 to have my order produced in the US) At this point I asked for a full refund. Tazwar said that my product would not be on time and I could not have a full refund. He then proceeded to offer me a 15% refund to keep my order. They asked me to extend my deadline (March 2 was the event that the wristbands were for) I told them that I could not extend the deadline because at this point it had passed without wristbands.

This time they offered me a $35 refund. Which I told them this would not work since I had chosen a delivery date and US production and still did not have the order. Then they went to the "Higher Authorities" and came back with the same offer. I told them that it was unacceptable and that I had paid extra for a certain day to receive my product because I needed it by then.

They then came back with an offer of $25.90 (less than the previous offer). At this point I decided to call Customer Service and complain. Customer Service said they would have a higher up call me back. Max from customer service called me back we spend over an hour on the phone with max telling me that they couldn't be liable to have the product to me on the date I chose because it was a standard production not a rush.

He also told me that the real reason I did not receive my wristbands on time is because they were doing the jobs from China in the US and my order was pushed back because of the Chinese Holiday. So I paid extra to have the wristbands made in the US and here by the 28th. after an hour on the phone Max said he was being Generous and was going to refund $74.90 and I was going to be left with 200 wristbands for an event that has now passed. The website claims to have an 100% money back guarantee which they do not honor.

They also use their loophole "Terms and Conditions" to get out of actually delivering on time. The information in the FAQ and order pages and the "Terms and Conditions" do not match up.

Still don’t understand why I paid extra for a delivery date that they wouldn’t guarantee to meet.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24 Hour Wristbands Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments