I paid almost $200 last August for custom wristbands. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company over the last several years with only minor issues.

I did not receive my wristbands and contacted the company to see why. Apparently, they sent them Fedex Express. I was home the entire day with my eye on the window waiting on the wristbands to be delivered. The Fedex driver never came to the door, knocked, or rang the doorbell.

I was told that they would make two more delivery attempts. Instead, Fedex returned my wristbands to the companies location in China. I understand that this is not their fault. However, I contacted the company to resolve the issue.

They said that I would have to pay reshipping. I was fine with that too. However, I was never billed and I never received the wristbands. I contacted them several times and was eventually told that they had DESTROYED my wristbands because they were returned.

WHY would you DESTROY a customer's wristbands when they have contacted you. I explained to them several times that I needed them for my very important cause. I work with grieving families whose children have died. They are refusing a refund or even a decent discount.

They offered 20% off on a new order. I received 30% off on the original order so I told them that was unacceptable. They told me to wait on a reply from someone higher up and who could offer me a more fair offer. I never received anything so after waiting a good while I contacted them again, only to be offered the same discount.

Now they said they will give me 20% off the previous order as a refund and 10% off on a new order. The coupons that email every single day to you are more than that. I have no wristbands, no refund, and cannot really afford to pay them to make them again for more than I made to start with.

You would think with all of the money I have spent with them that they would just suck it up and either refund me or send a replacement order. Their business practices are terrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24 Hour Wristbands Shipping Service.

I didn't like: No refund, Poor communication, Never getting an answer, No product, Poor customer service.

Comments