My office ordered 500 temporary tattoos for a kids' promotion on 5/1/13, the receipt said we would have them in 10 business days.On 5/16 I called to track them.

I was told they were still "pending" and got hung up on. Called back, spoke to someone else that said they were out of tattoo paper and they were "still scheduled for production". Was told to call customer service to get an ETA. Waited on hold for 18 minutes, asked for an ETA which they could not give, asked for a discount and was offered 10% only but no guarantee of when they would be made, and then got disconnected from their end (or hung up on?

I think this is what they do when they don't have an answer).

They literally do not care about the customers.So unprofessional, rude, and just all around janky.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

La Grande, Oregon, United States #1345347

Are the temporary tattoos easy to apply and do they stay together?

EBSpromo
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #663935

I am sorry you have all had issues with this company. I was just doing some research when I stumbled on this site.

If you need to get new wristbands after they've disappointed

call ebspromo at 800-783-5179.

We have been picking up after them and many others for years. That's why we have an "A+" with the bbb and most of them have no better than a "D"

Get me the details of your botched order and I will give you a 20% discount just to show you why we have the BBB rating.