I placed an order with them on March 2nd, and due to the need for the buttons on March 8th, paid an extra $34 for them to arrive on March 7th. They never arrived.

I tried calling their toll free customer service number on the 7th, and was redirected to a "help ticket" system. I put in a ticket request. On the 10th, I finally heard back from them through the ticket system that the item I had ordered was out of stock. By then, the event I ordered them for as over, and the buttons were useless.

I am an educator and did this out of my own pocket for the kids, and am now out $90. I have tried to get their customer service through live chat, and no one was there either. So, in review - they don't contact you if an order is out of stock. They don't have any humans in customer service to talk to personally.

Their chat line seems abandoned. They never sent me the items I paid for.

I have no idea if I will ever see that money again. I am putting in a complaint with my credit card company today.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Wristbands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands and 24 hour wristbands customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1303805

I am happy to see that you have provided such an incredible and impressive blog for us.

sleekwristbands