I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible.They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed supervisor, she was attempting to threaten and bully her way.
The 3 customer service reps didn't give us their names. The supervisor was Frankie. The first CSR literally spoke over us...and wouldn't listen to anything we said. The 2nd attempted to help by giving us what was already "promised" on the website.
The websites main images promise Free Shipping on all Pin Button Orders...however when you click it, there isn't an option for Free shipping, until you select another shipping option, then it shows you need to purchase another amount of ANOTHER PRODUCT....I don't need another product...just needed the buttons. They are falsely advertising Free Shipping and when confronted you are told that promotion has ended or we can't help you or we have no manager or you need to purchase ANOTHER PRODUCT to receive FREE SHIPPING...there is no asterisk on the AD no small print NO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 2 hours of being placed on hold, hung up on and made to feel like an ***.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service is not friendly
- Stall tactics these guys are liars
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "Got these boots 01/02/2016 look at them now wore them once paid 17 dollars at Gordmans Tyler Texas this is the second time I got bra's there for Christmas last..."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "I one of your boxes of a Ritz crackers, about halfway through a sleeve of crackers, I found a substance between two crackers. I really hope that it was peanut..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."