24 Hour Wristbands - Horrible Customer Service
I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible.They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed supervisor, she was attempting to threaten and bully her way.
The 3 customer service reps didn't give us their names. The supervisor was Frankie. The first CSR literally spoke over us...and wouldn't listen to anything we said. The 2nd attempted to help by giving us what was already "promised" on the website.
The websites main images promise Free Shipping on all Pin Button Orders...however when you click it, there isn't an option for Free shipping, until you select another shipping option, then it shows you need to purchase another amount of ANOTHER PRODUCT....I don't need another product...just needed the buttons. They are falsely advertising Free Shipping and when confronted you are told that promotion has ended or we can't help you or we have no manager or you need to purchase ANOTHER PRODUCT to receive FREE SHIPPING...there is no asterisk on the AD no small print NO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 2 hours of being placed on hold, hung up on and made to feel like an ***.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service is not friendly
- Stall tactics these guys are liars
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born. What a total disappointment and rip off! The bouquet was completely..."
- "I one of your boxes of a Ritz crackers, about halfway through a sleeve of crackers, I found a substance between two crackers. I really hope that it was peanut..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."