I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible.They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed supervisor, she was attempting to threaten and bully her way.

The 3 customer service reps didn't give us their names. The supervisor was Frankie. The first CSR literally spoke over us...and wouldn't listen to anything we said. The 2nd attempted to help by giving us what was already "promised" on the website.

The websites main images promise Free Shipping on all Pin Button Orders...however when you click it, there isn't an option for Free shipping, until you select another shipping option, then it shows you need to purchase another amount of ANOTHER PRODUCT....I don't need another product...just needed the buttons. They are falsely advertising Free Shipping and when confronted you are told that promotion has ended or we can't help you or we have no manager or you need to purchase ANOTHER PRODUCT to receive FREE SHIPPING...there is no asterisk on the AD no small print NO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just 2 hours of being placed on hold, hung up on and made to feel like an ***.Thanks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. blujsadie stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is not friendly and stall tactics these guys are liars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 24 hour wristbands shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. 24 Hour Wristbands needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 24 hour wristbands shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24 Hour Wristbands.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments