his company is deceptive and has horrible customer service - DO NOT ORDER anything from them. I ordered wristbands from this site in 11/16 with the goal of getting them on 11/27.

When i ordered the drop down for Production and shipping clearly gave me options for 6-day production and 1-Day overnight shipping. I thought great... that will give my 2 days of a buffer to get them in time for my friend's 40th birthday party. When 11/23 came around and I heard not thing, I called.

They told me that they did not know where the bands were in production and would try to get me a tracking number or cancel. I got a follow-up e-mail that said the same thing, but they qualified it in the e-mail to state that they could guarantee neither. So what was the point? You'll do some research on my order, unless you can't, then its on me?

I called the two days following and could get in touch with no-one. The message stated that they were closed for Thanksgiving, but they were not available the day before, nor the day after. When I finally got an e-mail response they basically told me it was my fault because production can take 7-12 days and that because my wrist bands were produced in China, that the $50 in overnight shipping that i paid for was just "rushed". Now they are telling me that I May get them by Dec 2nd.

The call center representatives are condescending and rude. I was on hold for 25 minutes, and when i was next in-line, I was disconnected and had to call back. Then I was 10th line again... another 25 minutes on hold.

I escalated to the manager, Ashley who told me that there was nothing that she could do for me except refund my "overnight" shipping. She re-stated the policies on the fine print on their site, as if it is up to me to notice the contradiction between what the production and shipping options that I picked and the REAL timeframes that are apparently written elsewhere (I still have not found them).

This has been a terrible experience. The party is over, I have no wristbands, I am out $138 and just got treated like this was my fault when their site was clearly misleading.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24 Hour Wristbands Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2015.

Comments

this is happening to me. have your received your wristbands yet?