his company is deceptive and has horrible customer service - DO NOT ORDER anything from them. I ordered wristbands from this site in 11/16 with the goal of getting them on 11/27.

When i ordered the drop down for Production and shipping clearly gave me options for 6-day production and 1-Day overnight shipping. I thought great... that will give my 2 days of a buffer to get them in time for my friend's 40th birthday party. When 11/23 came around and I heard not thing, I called.

They told me that they did not know where the bands were in production and would try to get me a tracking number or cancel. I got a follow-up e-mail that said the same thing, but they qualified it in the e-mail to state that they could guarantee neither. So what was the point? You'll do some research on my order, unless you can't, then its on me?

I called the two days following and could get in touch with no-one. The message stated that they were closed for Thanksgiving, but they were not available the day before, nor the day after. When I finally got an e-mail response they basically told me it was my fault because production can take 7-12 days and that because my wrist bands were produced in China, that the $50 in overnight shipping that i paid for was just "rushed". Now they are telling me that I May get them by Dec 2nd.

The call center representatives are condescending and rude. I was on hold for 25 minutes, and when i was next in-line, I was disconnected and had to call back. Then I was 10th line again... another 25 minutes on hold.

I escalated to the manager, Ashley who told me that there was nothing that she could do for me except refund my "overnight" shipping. She re-stated the policies on the fine print on their site, as if it is up to me to notice the contradiction between what the production and shipping options that I picked and the REAL timeframes that are apparently written elsewhere (I still have not found them).

This has been a terrible experience. The party is over, I have no wristbands, I am out $138 and just got treated like this was my fault when their site was clearly misleading.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 24 hour wristbands shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $138. 24 Hour Wristbands needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 24 hour wristbands shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24 Hour Wristbands.

Comments

this is happening to me. have your received your wristbands yet?