1.6

I ordered 100 wristbands in November 2015. It was stated that I would receive 100 free wristbands and card inserts if I chose to have it done in the United States.

Needless to say, I ony received 123 and no inserts. Been in contact with them and representative assured me the other 77 were there and it was just a shipping error and I would receive everything shortly.

It is now January 2016 and now the same rep claim the shipping department threw it away and if I wanted them I would have to pay for them. As if I would ever buy anything from ever again!!

This reviewer shared experience about "everything, check all the communications i've had with your rep" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with 24 Hour Wristbands. The most disappointing about 24 hour wristbands wristband from 24 Hour Wristbands was being told one thing and it not being followed up on Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24 Hour Wristbands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Printing category for more informed decision or compare 24 Hour Wristbands to other companies on our site.

Comments