Marysville, California

I have been very petition with this company imprint.com and 24 hours wristbands which is the same company.I have spent over $10,000 order from this company.

At first the company was very nice and ok... but once you get to the order of 70 or 80 the company is a piece of ***. Customer service is bad, Shipment is short like 300 wristband.. Have of the mugs of on 200 mugs order is broken.

More of the time the system is malfunction and all order are labeled as fraud.. Have to deal with bank and at the same time have to deal with imprint.com customer service. The product is not have more discount from other printed online.

I would cut my lost of $20 or $30 more for others printer then have to deal with this kind of service....

they cancel your order without letting you know what the *** is going on.

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

24 Hour Wristbands - Terrible Customer Service 24 Hour Wristbands "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - They are terrible to deal with 24 Hour Wristbands "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..." Read more "LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Teen suicide lanyards not as promised 24 Hour Wristbands "Let me first explain why these lanyards are so important. On 11/02/16 a junior at Grand Junction High School committed suicide by shooting himself in the parking lot of the..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more