I have been very petition with this company imprint.com and 24 hours wristbands which is the same company.I have spent over $10,000 order from this company.

At first the company was very nice and ok... but once you get to the order of 70 or 80 the company is a piece of ***. Customer service is bad, Shipment is short like 300 wristband.. Have of the mugs of on 200 mugs order is broken.

More of the time the system is malfunction and all order are labeled as fraud.. Have to deal with bank and at the same time have to deal with imprint.com customer service. The product is not have more discount from other printed online.

I would cut my lost of $20 or $30 more for others printer then have to deal with this kind of service....

they cancel your order without letting you know what the *** is going on.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of 24 hour wristbands wristband from 24 Hour Wristbands and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Wristbands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments