I have been very petition with this company imprint.com and 24 hours wristbands which is the same company.I have spent over $10,000 order from this company.
At first the company was very nice and ok... but once you get to the order of 70 or 80 the company is a piece of ***. Customer service is bad, Shipment is short like 300 wristband.. Have of the mugs of on 200 mugs order is broken.
More of the time the system is malfunction and all order are labeled as fraud.. Have to deal with bank and at the same time have to deal with imprint.com customer service. The product is not have more discount from other printed online.
I would cut my lost of $20 or $30 more for others printer then have to deal with this kind of service....
they cancel your order without letting you know what the *** is going on.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "HOMETOWN BUFFET CORPORATE OFFICE, HEADQUARTERS PERSONAL DEPT. 1020 Discovery Road, Ste. 100 Eagan Road, MN 55121 USA RE: Manager of Yuba City, CA Restaurant Patrick..."
- "I ordered a sun visor for the driver side of my ford escape for $68. It came in filthy dirty and banged up. This was not what I was expecting..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."