Onida, South Dakota

Ordered 1500 blank can coolers and over 800 are 4.25" wide when 4" is the usable size....Sure they will send me more but they might be bad too the C.S.Rep said.

Found one of their venders sent me 4" wide and the other 4.25" wide, but no customer control on their in, just the old "you are stuck"! They never said they had a problem or that they didn't, just for 25% restocking they will take them back, I pay shipping.... I tired to say it's not my fault they don't fit the stand cans but the C.S.

Rep didn't care, this is our policy, plus then never claim to fit a certain size can...., so I ordered from someone else today!Anyone need 800 new can cools that aren't good for much?

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Customer Care.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

24 Hour Wristbands - Horrible Customer Service 24 Hour Wristbands "I would love to give negative stars...their outsourced customer service is absolutely terrible. They hung up on us twice and then when we were finally able to get a supposed..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Terrible Customer Service 24 Hour Wristbands "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Mugs miss print and broken during shippment 24 Hour Wristbands "I have been very petition with this company imprint.com and 24 hours wristbands which is the same company. I have spent over $10,000 order from this company. At first the..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more