Onida, South Dakota

Ordered 1500 blank can coolers and over 800 are 4.25" wide when 4" is the usable size....Sure they will send me more but they might be bad too the C.S.Rep said.

Found one of their venders sent me 4" wide and the other 4.25" wide, but no customer control on their in, just the old "you are stuck"! They never said they had a problem or that they didn't, just for 25% restocking they will take them back, I pay shipping.... I tired to say it's not my fault they don't fit the stand cans but the C.S.

Rep didn't care, this is our policy, plus then never claim to fit a certain size can...., so I ordered from someone else today!Anyone need 800 new can cools that aren't good for much?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with 24 Hour Wristbands and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24 Hour Wristbands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 24 Hour Wristbands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments