Onida, South Dakota

Ordered 1500 blank can coolers and over 800 are 4.25" wide when 4" is the usable size....Sure they will send me more but they might be bad too the C.S.Rep said.

Related: 24 Hour Wristbands - Not impressed

Found one of their venders sent me 4" wide and the other 4.25" wide, but no customer control on their in, just the old "you are stuck"! They never said they had a problem or that they didn't, just for 25% restocking they will take them back, I pay shipping.... I tired to say it's not my fault they don't fit the stand cans but the C.S.

Rep didn't care, this is our policy, plus then never claim to fit a certain size can...., so I ordered from someone else today!Anyone need 800 new can cools that aren't good for much?

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Custom Can Cooler.

Review #820815 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Jared - Destroyed my not even 3 year old engagement ring Jared "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Unbelievably poor customer service Pictures On Gold "After looking through various options for a locket with a specific Celtic symbol on the cover, I ordered a custom engraved gold locket for my girlfriend's birthday from these wannabe..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more