24 Hour Wristbands - Teen suicide lanyards not as promised
Let me first explain why these lanyards are so important.On 11/02/16 a junior at Grand Junction High School committed suicide by shooting himself in the parking lot of the school.
Before that on 08/12/16 a senior committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. This school has dealt with two teen suicides in less than 3 months. My son, who is a senior, has a goal to get these lanyards with the suicide phone number to every student possible. The first 100 we ordered were great and went very fast, which is why I did 24 hour production and overnight shipping.
For the lanyards to come to us today and looking the way they did was very upsetting. Then to have to deal with the customer services nonchalant attitude was not ok.
Customer service said there is nothing they can do.PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY LIKE I DID - IM OUT $313
Pics show the nice lanyards and then the crappy ones sent a week later...same price...
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- First order a week before
- Ease of design
What I disliked
- Second order which was the exact same order as the first
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."