Let me first explain why these lanyards are so important.On 11/02/16 a junior at Grand Junction High School committed suicide by shooting himself in the parking lot of the school.

Before that on 08/12/16 a senior committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. This school has dealt with two teen suicides in less than 3 months. My son, who is a senior, has a goal to get these lanyards with the suicide phone number to every student possible. The first 100 we ordered were great and went very fast, which is why I did 24 hour production and overnight shipping.

For the lanyards to come to us today and looking the way they did was very upsetting. Then to have to deal with the customer services nonchalant attitude was not ok.

Customer service said there is nothing they can do.PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY LIKE I DID - IM OUT $313

Pics show the nice lanyards and then the crappy ones sent a week later...same price...

I liked: First order a week before, Ease of design.

I didn't like: Second order which was the exact same order as the first, Customer service, Horrible and frustrating.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $313
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.