24 Hour Wristbands - Terrible Customer Service

8 of 102 24 Hour Wristbands reviews

Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them.

The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected, but turned out nice. So, I placed a second order for a different button. (See attached photos for what I ordered on the right, vs what I actually received on the left.)That is where things started to go bad. I could not get my artwork to look correct on their rendering. I tried several different button sizes, and finally found one that appeared to look just right. I place the order and when I received them they looked terrible. The example that was provided to me when I placed the order was completely different than what I received. The proportions were wrong. I submitted a ticket and was told that the buttons were made to my specifications.

A quote from the reply to my first request:

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to encounter with us in this order and are really sorry for the fact that the product did not turn out the way you expected them to be, thank you for the image you sent us here. We believe you are talking about Order #1111448 with 1.5 x 4.5 Inch Rectangle Custom Buttons. You have claimed to have received Buttons with the width completely out of proportion to the button text and picture and the red border was not wide like it is on the actual product. Please know that you selected the size based on the picture example and said that the text could/should have been on a 2x3 button, but you actually ordered 1.5 x 4.5 Inch Rectangle Custom Buttons, so in order to maintain the proportion and to avoid making the artwork/ image/ text to be flattened (if we had stretched it) and lose its original size, we have designed the image accordingly to an extent where it cannot be enlarged any further (keeping the same aspect ratio of the artwork/text in its original form to avoid it being flattened since it had only 1.5 width, so we could not/ had not stretched it to avoid making the image lost its original shape. If you had ordered a 2 x 3 Inch Button, the artwork would not have the extra large borders in both sides of the Buttons, however since you order 1.5 x 4.5 Inch Buttons we maintained the aspect ratio of the artwork/text and produced it accordingly to fit inside the 1.5 x 4.5 Inch, therefore, your order is correctly produced. If you had provided us a stretched image for the 1.5 x 4.5 Inch size, we would have done it. Even though this order was produced correctly, we are sorry that it didn't meet your expectations. Regards Josephine Roy Customer Service Team

I made several more attempts to get them to agree to either a full refund or remake at no extra charge. They offered me $5 and a 5% discount on my next order. I even submitted pictures of their example vs the actual product. All of this took over 2 weeks time. I warned them I would submit negative reviews and never do business with them again. Finally they replied and said I quote, "Hello, We made the order as per our company standard. If you would like a remake or a refund,please ship the order back to us at your own cost. Please let us know on how you wish to proceed. Thank you Regards, Tazwar

There is no mention of what amount the refund would be or if there will be a charge for the remake. Every response to the ticket came from a different person. And I believe they are possibly located outside the US based on their grammar or lack of.

I am so disgusted at this point, I am not sure how I will proceed. I imagine this is what the company is hoping for - that I will take no further action.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Price
  • What I disliked
    • Horrible and frustrating
    • Stall tactics these guys are liars
    • Being told one thing and it not being followed up on
    • No refund
    • Customer service is not friendly

Reason of review:
Button
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #914358

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 24 Hour Wristbands? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 102 24 Hour Wristbands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 24 Hour Wristbands. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about 24 Hour Wristbands.
Filing a new complaint about
×