4.7
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Got my custom wristbands for my event and we couldn't be happier. This was for our 40th HS reunion.

With everything going on, the custom wristbands we planned on getting were never ordered!! So I call 24 hour wristbands thinking, hey it's in the name. My event was is in 3 days. Although I was not able to get the exact custom wristbands we had planned on, I was able to get something close enough.

It wasn't their fault, It takes time to make stuff and we were getting the cadillac of wristbands for momentos. We were so happy to see the package arrive within 30 hours of ordering. Unbelievable. Customized just the way we ordered it.

This is a professional group of wristbanders! The sales rep was very knowledgeable and saved me time by directing me to what he knew he could deliver in such a short time.

He never hedged and obviously knows his products and timelines. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and I would not only recommend them, but I will use them again when the time arises.

Product or Service Mentioned: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Turn-around time on orders, Price.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05.

Comments