I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons.The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands were perfect.
Their website was the most difficult to use I have ever seen. You would put in one thing and something totally different would show up. It took an hour to order these items. Because of that I checked everything very careful.
I am an engineer (ex NASA) and you know how detailed we are. I have a printed copy of the order showing all of my items exactly as I ordered. When placing the order there were so many fees on the 100 free wrist bands that they charged within one penny exactly the same as the other 1200. After an hour I gave up and placed the order.
When the order came in, the 100 free wrist bands were blue on blue and you can't read them at all. I tried to contact them and their customer service line said I was 27 in line and I would have to wait for 85 minutes. I waiting for 45 minutes and only made it to number 19. I got up at 2 AM and it still said I would have to wait 47 minutes and I was 19 in line.
Sound familiar. They don't want to ever talk to you. I filled a complaint on line and they just keep stonewalling me and don't answer.
The problem is that I need the 100 and it will cost a fortune to order them by themselves.I guess some little kids are just going to have to do without.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."
- "I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair. I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume...."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."