I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons.The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands were perfect.
Their website was the most difficult to use I have ever seen. You would put in one thing and something totally different would show up. It took an hour to order these items. Because of that I checked everything very careful.
I am an engineer (ex NASA) and you know how detailed we are. I have a printed copy of the order showing all of my items exactly as I ordered. When placing the order there were so many fees on the 100 free wrist bands that they charged within one penny exactly the same as the other 1200. After an hour I gave up and placed the order.
When the order came in, the 100 free wrist bands were blue on blue and you can't read them at all. I tried to contact them and their customer service line said I was 27 in line and I would have to wait for 85 minutes. I waiting for 45 minutes and only made it to number 19. I got up at 2 AM and it still said I would have to wait 47 minutes and I was 19 in line.
Sound familiar. They don't want to ever talk to you. I filled a complaint on line and they just keep stonewalling me and don't answer.
The problem is that I need the 100 and it will cost a fortune to order them by themselves.I guess some little kids are just going to have to do without.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "I've been living in my apartment now for little less then 2 months. When I first moved in, I worked so much that I basically came home just to sleep..."
- "I signed up with Comcast in 12/15 thinking all my troubles with internet provides were behind me now ( I previously had Att Uverse). I switched due to the problems..."