24 Hour Wristbands - They are terrible to deal with

46 of 102 24 Hour Wristbands reviews

I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons.The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands were perfect.

Their website was the most difficult to use I have ever seen. You would put in one thing and something totally different would show up. It took an hour to order these items. Because of that I checked everything very careful.

I am an engineer (ex NASA) and you know how detailed we are. I have a printed copy of the order showing all of my items exactly as I ordered. When placing the order there were so many fees on the 100 free wrist bands that they charged within one penny exactly the same as the other 1200. After an hour I gave up and placed the order.

When the order came in, the 100 free wrist bands were blue on blue and you can't read them at all. I tried to contact them and their customer service line said I was 27 in line and I would have to wait for 85 minutes. I waiting for 45 minutes and only made it to number 19. I got up at 2 AM and it still said I would have to wait 47 minutes and I was 19 in line.

Sound familiar. They don't want to ever talk to you. I filled a complaint on line and they just keep stonewalling me and don't answer.

The problem is that I need the 100 and it will cost a fortune to order them by themselves.I guess some little kids are just going to have to do without.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
46 of 102 24 Hour Wristbands reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10, 2015 #1017974

I filed a complaint today with the BBB.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.