Placed simple order of 500 wristbands (just font no special designs) on 4/8/2014.Called on 4/22/2014 because order tracking still said "pending".

After waiting on hold for 20+ minutes, was disconnected after giving my order number. Called back, waited another 20+ minutes to be disconnected again after making it to "first in line". Checked order tracking on 4/28, site says "order cannot be found". Tried calling at 8pm CST (website says hours are 8am-12am) to be told that the office was closed.

Submitted a "ticket" through the website to find order status. Waited two days with no response. Called again 4/30 to be told "item is in production". Will it be here by 5/15?

They have NO CLUE....

Unless you are ordering 6 months in advance, I would NOT USE THIS SITE.Choose a different company!

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Lowes - Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided warranty Lowes "Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Terrible Customer Service 24 Hour Wristbands "Check the Better Business Bureau for rating on this business. I wish I had checked first, before ordering from them. The first order of buttons I placed took longer than expected,..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more