I started an order for Koozies.When I was checking out the total read $60.30 when I got my invoice, they added an additional 10 dollars and some change to the bill and claimed it was for taxes.

They sent me a proof and even told me it was free. Then billed my card for an additional 10 dollars for the proof. Not only is this very distasteful but when I called customer service to correct this issue they were incredibly rude. I have submitted support tickets which I also printed off and saved screenshots of the person telling me the first proof was free.

They started the refund process but said I would not be refunded the ten dollars for the proof that was supposedly free.Will never use or recommend this site to anyone ever!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of koozies from 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Wristbands to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments