I started an order for Koozies.When I was checking out the total read $60.30 when I got my invoice, they added an additional 10 dollars and some change to the bill and claimed it was for taxes.

They sent me a proof and even told me it was free. Then billed my card for an additional 10 dollars for the proof. Not only is this very distasteful but when I called customer service to correct this issue they were incredibly rude. I have submitted support tickets which I also printed off and saved screenshots of the person telling me the first proof was free.

They started the refund process but said I would not be refunded the ten dollars for the proof that was supposedly free.Will never use or recommend this site to anyone ever!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of koozies from 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 24 Hour Wristbands to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 24 Hour Wristbands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

Costco - Rotten chicken leg quarters Costco "...when I opened the chicken casserole that I just bought to cook I felt a terrible smell .Also the meat looks old and rotten..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Teen suicide lanyards not as promised 24 Hour Wristbands "Let me first explain why these lanyards are so important. On 11/02/16 a junior at Grand Junction High School committed suicide by shooting himself in the parking lot of the..." Read more "LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more