Charged my to create just 5 custom shirts and paid extra to have them delivered faster.Lady on the phone "forgot" to submit my request so my shirts never got made and was never given a follow up but yet they could easily charge my card.

After calling numerous times to get a hold of them and waiting for 30+ min each time, finally got a hold of someone that filed a ticket to get my refund. It's been 7 business days later and still NO REFUND!!! Called back in, another hassle to deal with and still can't do anything because customer service closes at 5pm and all managers are gone by 5pm. Wth is that?!?!

Please take my advice and RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

We'll see if I even get the refund, I'm curious to find out where their company office is located and just show up and show them exactly how their company is being ran and treating their customers.RUN AWAY!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "not just one of the above, but all of the above." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with 24 Hour Wristbands. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 24 Hour Wristbands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare 24 Hour Wristbands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments