2.0

So I ordered over 500 wristbands for an event and the colors had to be very specific.Luckily, when searching through the colors, I found one with just the right colors on it.

I purchased over 500 of them, some as keychains as well. First off, they couldn't charge my account for some reason. Had to call a couple times to get it worked out, no biggie. Then, when I get the items, they are missing a color!

Like I said, the colors have to be very specific, so these are not usable. Set up a support ticket, send pictures, yada yada. They couldn't do anything for me....I sent them supporting documentation showing that I was misled and they still said they couldn't do anything for me. This was for a fundraiser and I feel so bad because we used almost $300 to invest in this fundraiser to now have product that we can't sell.

So disappointed and embarrassed. I don't know what I am going to tell my fellow fundraising folks.

Also, don't expect the embossed on the inside of the wristband to actually be legible.Its as legible as if I scratched it with a key.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, not as described" of 24 hour wristbands wristband and associated monetary loss in the amount of $294. 24 Hour Wristbands needs to "i would love the wristbands with the correct colors in them so that my nonprofit can use them" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 24 hour wristbands wristband in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 24 Hour Wristbands.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments