So I was looking for custom wristbands for an event I'm having and ordered about 2000 both full color and just standard wristbands.The process of getting my order in was a little long but all seemed well.

Then 2 weeks later came the order.... Not only were none of the bands in color the logo's that were printed were so small you couldn't even read what it said! After numerous tickets (which took 9 days to respond to) and phone calls I finally get an updated ticket that says I have to return everything at my cost and then they'll re make the bands... Well considering almost a month has passed and the event is this coming week I'm pretty much SOL.

I'll never do business with 24 hour wristbands again.Sometimes you get what you pay for and trust me you don't want this headache..

Review about: 24 Hour Wristbands Wristband.

Had an Experience with 24 Hour Wristbands?

Comments

24 Hour Wristbands - They are terrible to deal with 24 Hour Wristbands "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..." Read more Looks what we found inside APPLE STRUDEL from COSTCO (TIJUANA ZONA RIO) Costco " in 02 june 2017 i went to Costco in tijuana, near of zona Rio to buy some stuf and i buy also one box of Strudel of Apple. but..." Read more Lowes - Horrible Service Lowes "Started kitchen remodel project with Lowes in Mooresville and received horrible service. Never received calls back without calling multiple times. Job was never finished and we had to finish it..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more